Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Indigo Child’s Survival Guide: Why I contributed to it and how I feel you can benefit from it as well


When Baker Jacinto suggested I contribute to the book he was writing, The Indigo Child’s Survival Guide: Unlock your Super Natural Powers & Thrive as an Indigo Child, it did not take me long to come up with what I wanted to write about. Having been a member of various indigo groups in social networks, I found that some issues that indigo adults and children were experiencing were repeating themselves in message threads. I replied over and over again with the same kind of advice.  This book has been written from the personal experiences all three of us have had over the years. The main topics we wanted to write about were obvious and are covered in this first book which is supposed to be a starter guide:
What is an indigo and how do I know I am one?
How to ground and center yourself to actually be able to master your skills.
How to protect yourself energetically and do energy healings without draining yourself
Definitions of the different kind of psychic abilities most indigos experience
How to receive guidance via various guides and messengers
How to follow and find your passion as an indigo
And
Manifest your desires as an indigo
Here is what I have learned by reading what my co-authors Baker and Mama Indigo wrote:
I learned from Mama Indigo a lot about the definitions of psychic skills, and how to trust in myself and my power. Baker inspired me and literally kicked my ass to write more. To me, he is the guru of the law of attractions. I am using his creative visualization skills he describes on the book on a regular basis. He also taught me how to use the Law of Attraction and affirmations more affectively.
I invite you to contact me if you have more questions about the book, go get it, it is worth it!
Here is the link to purchase the book. It is available on amazon all over the world:
http://virgoebooks.com/the-indigo-child-survival-guide.html

Update July 18th, 2013
And here is a video Mama Indigo and I just did recently to talk about what inspired us to write the book and about the content of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpI7dS8AbM&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

  1. I like that.. Baker is the guru of law of attraction. :)

    ReplyDelete